Audit & Assurance Services
In accordance with Companies Law in Cyprus, every company incorporated in the Republic of Cyprus is obliged to submit annually to the Registrar of Companies and the Inland Revenue its audited financial statements.
Our audit department, through its experienced and qualified auditors, is responsible for the preparation and presentation of audited financial information to the shareholders of companies and to the authorities.
Audit is a useful and valuable tool to shareholders, directors and stakeholders. It provides an opportunity to the shareholders and directors to improve their company’s efficiency, profitability, credibility and sustainability.
We are committed to providing a comprehensive service, designed to enhance the efficiency and profitability of our clients’ operations. We work closely with our clients and, throughout the process, we keep them informed of our findings. For our international clients, we seek to deliver a service specifically tailored to the requirements of both the international and local regulations which affect them.
Our auditing services may include the following:
- Statutory and IFRS audit for companies registered in Cyprus and other jurisdictions.
- Preparation of financial statements and consolidated financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Internal Audit, Internal Control Audit and advice on the internal control systems of the organisation
- Specific purpose audit.
Key Contact: Marios Phedonos – Director (email@example.com)
We can provide assistance and guidance to businesses and individuals in developing tax strategies which both maximise tax benefits and meet all compliance requirements. Benefits from proper tax planning are substantial and influence major business decisions. We address complicated tax matters with utmost efficiency and we keep up with all the latest corporate or personal tax issues in order to serve your needs better.
Our taxation services include:
- Registration with the tax authorities
- Submission of all company and personal tax returns to the local tax authorities
- Obtaining a tax residency certificate
- Advice on optimum tax structures
- Advice on general corporation tax and VAT matters
- Corporate and personal tax planning
- Double tax treaty consultation
- Liaising with tax authorities and obtaining tax rulings
- Keeping clients informed about new developments in tax legislation.
International Tax Planning
Our team integrates innovative tax structuring expertise with the highest quality advisory skills to give clients a comprehensive cross-border tax service in the most tax-efficient manner. We have developed extensive know-how in all matters relating to corporate tax, income tax, property tax, trusts, public sector and charities, international tax, capital projects and finance and therefore we are able to address clients’ demands efficiently and effectively.
We can also offer:
- International tax planning advice;
- Tax planning of transactions such as formation of new companies, re-domiciliation of existing companies, group restructuring, use of the notional interest deduction, and structuring the personal tax affairs of executives;
- Advice on alternative tax structures, including the formation of a Cyprus Company or a Cyprus International Trust or Foundation;
- Advice on direct and indirect taxation;
- Representation of clients in all types of tax litigation matters before the Cyprus Courts;
- Negotiating and agreeing outstanding cases with the Tax Department
- Representing you at the Tax Tribunal
- Helping you prepare a case for the High Court/Administrative Court
- Providing our opinion on tax issues arising followed by a tax ruling if required/possible
- Preparing Transfer Pricing studies on intra group finance
- Ex ante compliance reviews with the tax legislation
- Dealing with the tax aspects of deceased persons
- Preparing capital statements and agreeing the case with the Tax Department
- Internal VAT seminars and training courses for companies and organisations
Key Contact: Irene Danou – Head of Direct Tax Department (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Business Consultancy Services
The demand for specialised management skills in a rapidly changing and very competitive business environment is necessary now more than ever before. We provide advisory services across the entire business life cycle in order to help your company to meet its long term strategic objectives.
Through our management consulting services we help business entities to assess their needs so that they can become more productive and effective. A hands-on approach is followed by our professionals in order to deliver advice that maximises value and mitigates compliance risk.
With a combination of knowledge and experience we can reach the solution that best meets your needs. Our aim is to deliver exceptional proactive services and instantly add value to your organisation.
Our consulting and business advisory services include:
- Business reorganisation and restructuring
- Management consultancy
- Due diligence reports
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Feasibility studies.
Key Contact: Aris Theophanous – Director, Chief Executive Officer (email@example.com)